letter of the Latin alphabet
- If you typed C# and arrived at this page, then see C-sharp.
|The Latin alphabet|
Meanings for C
- In temperature, °C means "degrees Celsius".
- In music, C is a note sometimes referred to as “Do”.
- In chemistry, C is the atom of carbon, as in C40H56.
- In physics, c is the speed of light, as in E=mc².
- In Roman numerals, C means "one hundred" (100).
- There is a programming language called C, see C programming language.
- In electronics, C is a type of battery.
- C can also mean the copyright symbol
- The letter "C" is pronounced as /k/.We can also say the letter "C" as /s/.
- The letter "C"'s name in English is "ce" (said as /ˈsiː/).
🔥 Top keywords: Main Page0Special:SearchSlash (punctuation)Special:RecentChangesCarles PuigdemontFile:ASCII-Table-wide.svgGrassCristiano RonaldoColourEnglish languageFile:Standing sexual intercourse.webm6 (number)20 (number)24-hour clock4 (number)Andrew TateBob MenendezWikipedia:AboutThe Dark Knight TrilogyPeriodic tableProvinces and territories of CanadaList of fruitsUnited States50 (number)Artificial intelligenceSerbian Dancing LadyHelp:ContentsList of people who have walked on the MoonList of mathematical symbolsHelp:IntroductionPower Rangers Cosmic FuryBismillahir Rahmanir RaheemLifeTeenagerBlackColor of the daySpecial:MyTalkList of U.S. states